Población: Madrid, Madrid centro
Descripción: We are looking for a self-starting, proactive problem solver to join our Quality Engineering & Assurance team!
As part of this team, you will start working in a very exciting project with for one of the key players in the technology industry worldwide in testing activities as part of a project, which involves artificial intelligence, virtual assistances, devices and wearables.
What would be your main responsibilities?
– Analysis of the requirements, develop and execute tests.
– Report test findings and document new errors.
– Provide or validate estimates for assigned tasks.
– Contribute towards test automation in a gradual manner.
What would be the requirements for this role?
– Good English level (this is an international project).
– Native speaker or have lived in one EU country for the past 4-5 years speaking one European Language on a daily basis (mandatory). E.g. Italian, French, Portuguese, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, etc.
– Minimum 2 years´ experience of software testing or quality engineering work.
– At least 6+ months of automation testing experience or alternatively, knowledge of programming languages like Java or Python.
– Good knowledge of awareness of testing processes like defect management, test design creation etc.
– Experience on scripting.
– Experience with tools like ALM, Jira, and Jenkins.
– Ability to analyse test results and identify patterns of issues, troubleshoot scenarios and compile detailed reports.
– Knowledge or experience with new Technology adoption like devices, virtual assistants and gadgets.
What do we offer?
– Long term opportunity.
– Innovative project [+] Ampliar información