Población: Las Tablas
Capgemini is currently seeking an experienced Cyber Security Governance and Risk Management Consultant to join our Cyber security area.
In this role you will support and participate in some of our clients’ projects in maintaining a rigorous risk identification, assessment and management approach. You will advise and challenge the control and mitigation plans within the businesses, whilst providing bottom-up/top down Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) support. Alongside this you will support and facilitate our clients’ risk committees, providing best practice support and coaching across their businesses and locations.
– Establish and maintain a Security Governance structure and Control framework, including policies and standards, and contribute to building a risk-appetite framework.
– Establish a pragmatic IT/Cyber risk management approach and methodology, translating where required technical risk into actual business risks.
– Maintain the risk register and share with appropriate stakeholders the main risks, so that they have the right awareness and risks can be prioritized and handled appropriately.
– Follow up on the management strategies and plans for each of them. Ensure risks are one of the key inputs drive the Security strategy and decisions of the company.
– Support the cybersecurity compliance efforts for GDPR, PCI-DSS, internal policies and standards and also external regulations that our clients’ companies may be subject to in the different locations.
– Interact with clients to provide Risk Management policy guidance and to resolve questions regarding the application of such policy, while strategically influencing stakeholders outside Risk Management.
– Ensure appropriate risk and control mapping is in place across the regions where our clients’ operate.
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
– Minimum 2+ years’ in both Risk Management field and the cyber security industry.
– High level of English. We also work with international teams and clients.
– Relevant IT or Risk Management certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CRISC and CISA) preferred; working knowledge of GRC Solutions is a plus.
– Degree qualified, [+] Ampliar información