Tres Cantos (Madrid)
Descripción: We are leaders in cutting-edge technology for the Railway Signaling sector, developing innovative products and solutions for the satisfaction of its customers and that is why for the R&D …
– Software engineer (computer science, industrial, telecommunications, computer science)
– Desirable experience in the development of applications for Railway Signalling Control Centres
– Knowledge in JAVA programming language (in its absence C++).
– Extensive knowledge of SW architecture, JAVA messaging and relational databases.
– Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Subversion, Synergy.
– Knowledge of automatic testing and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, SonarQube)
– Knowledge of requirements and traceability management tools (Doors, Confluence)
It will be assessed:
– Knowledge of AGILE software development methodology (SCRUM) and related tools (Jira, Gitlab, RTC).
– Knowledge of graphic systems software development.
– IT Security (vulnerability testing, threat mitigation, authentication, access control, cryptography).
– Programming using code standards and following good development practices
Contrato: De duración determinada