Descripción: At this moment we need to incorporate a DevOps in our Networking department.
This position allows you to work in our offices in Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao or Logroño, depending on where you …
Requisitos: -Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or a related field is preferred, but not essential.
2+ years of relevant software development experience or infrastructure automation experience
– Experience working with technologies like configuration management (Ansible, Puppet), containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), monitoring (Check_MK), System Observability (Graphana), ELK stack.
– Experience managing queueing systems such as RabbitMQ, as well as building out a CI/CD pipeline, using tools such as Jenkins.
– Strong knowledge of Agile (Scrum/Kanban) software development, Git/GitHub, and related tools.
– Fluent in Python and Shell Scripting, with experience implementing automation and monitoring using shell scripting and other related tools
– Strong desire to learn emerging technologies and to innovate
– Awesome communications skills.
– Fluent in English