Población: Madrid, Madrid
Descripción: During the last 5 years they have established an IT Shared Services Centre in Sant Cugat, with a structure of more than 400 specialists. To join the Network Operation Center, we are looking for a Network Engineer who will be responsible of providing L2 support of network and security services. Your responsibilities will include:
– To provide technical network active second level troubleshooting of Network and Security Services (WAN, WLAN, LAN, VLAN, Special Networks, Firewalls, Internet Proxies, Remote Access and Partner Connections), prepare incident reports, escalate to relevant parties promptly and follow through the case incidents
– To provide operational support in the areas of Change and Incident Management, run, administer and optimize the global-wide Network infrastructure
– To carry out proactive management, identifying trends and problem analysis, making use of available network management tools
– Ensure that operational tickets and projects adhere to corporate security standards, Computer Systems Validation & Compliance rules as well as internal working instructions and standard processes
The ideal candidate:
– 2- 3 years of experience in troubleshooting and configuring network and security devices (WAN – CISCO, LAN – CISCO, WLAN – CISCO, Internet Proxy – ZScaler, VPN Global Protect, DHCP – Microsoft and Firewalls Palo Alto)
– Fluent English.
– Strong understanding of routing protocols EIGRP and BGP, MPLS, QoS. Good level of knowledge and working experience in Internetworking, IP routing protocols and troubleshooting MPLS/IP VPN.
– Strong understanding in LAN Cisco technologies, [+] Ampliar información